GeoGebra Video First Steps-Advanced Customizing demonstrates five areas to modify the graphing area in GeoGebra to suit your graphing style. Learn how to:
- Control the x-y Settings, grid and axes and the size of the graphing window
- Set Bold, color attributes for grid
- For the x-y axes, set positive direction, distance, tick marks
- Choose from the 3 different types of graphs
- Set x:y scale ratio to suit various types of graphs
After you view this video, you will have the graphing area in GeoGebra set up exactly the way you want it so that you will be more productive and comfortable.
This is the first of a four-part series in getting started with GeoGebra. Here are links to the other parts: